Thursday, March 31, 2011

Missing in action

Wow how I have missed being able to write about all the things I have been doing! Lots of things have been going on and honestly blogging was not high on the priority list. BUT that does not mean that I have not been hard at work with my creative juices. We moved into a new place a few months back and I love it. The house is an older house with some character that's for sure. I have been having fun trying to make it our own with some cute projects. One of my motto's is to always make sure I am being frugal. With being a stay at home mom to two wonderful kids its a little hard to make sense on spending $100 of dollars on decor. So what I do is look thru all those catalogs for inspiration and then think to myself how can I recreate that using less money? On top of that google is a wonderful place to get so many great ideas. I love reading so many blogs and really do get so many ideas from other wonderful people out there that share their ideas. I will always try and give credit to those who inspire me as well.  I have been working on several new projects so will try to update my blog with as many of them thru out the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment