Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome Blog World

Hello my name is Crystal and I decided to enter the new year of 2011 with blogging. I know its been around for years and I am a few years behind but hey its better to start now then never right? I am addicted to reading blogs and figured hey, what a good way to document your life and all some of your thoughts and ideas. So, here I am doing my first post and will continue to update it as much as I can. I am not sure if anyone will even read it and or if its even worth it but I figured I would try.
 
A little about me, I am a wife to an amazing man who I love dearly. I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful little people. Kbug 5 and Bubba 5 months (nicknames of course). I love photography, art, poetry, planning parties, always finding ways to save a penny, crafts, reading time with the kids, and much more. My hope for this blog is to allow my friends and family to follow on my journey as a mom and a wife and all the little bits and pieces in between.
 
Please know that all my posts and pictures are MINE, I ask that you have respect and please do not use them as your own. However, you may link up my page if you use any of my ideas. If you would like something please feel free to send me a message and or comment and I will be more then happy to get back to you.
 
Thanks for stopping by and continue to check back, its a work in progress! 

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment