Friday, January 28, 2011

Great deal- Clothing

What can I say I am a woman who loves to shop and even better score great deals. I am still struggling to get motivated to loss my baby weight so none of my clothes fit right now. You would think that would be motivation within itself but its not. So I went out and about wasting time really until Kbug got out of school last week. Well one store I love to shop in is Ross. I hate the crowds that it brings and the messy aisle of the clothing and toys and shoes and pillows, okay so really I dislike a lot of things about Ross other then the fact that they have cute things and good deals. So if you can get past the entrance way and have a little time to waste its good. I was shopping for some new shirts and came across this one--
I thought it was super cute and figured hey why not try it on. After I tried it on and it was a little tight I thought I don't need another tight shirt so I was going to put it back. Then I happened to look at the price and it said this-
Okay for .99 cents I think I might just have to bring it home. I hope that my work out motivation comes back soon because I would love to sport my cheap but cute shirt around soon!

Love finding those great deals

1 comment: